We are the national trade association for responsible finance providers.
We have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the responsible finance industry and we provide a wealth of support and services to our members. We lobby and advocate on behalf of members at the highest level of government, as well as to investors and regulators, to build an environment in which they can thrive. We work with our members to promote and celebrate the responsible finance industry.
Becoming a member of Responsible Finance offers the following benefits:
- Representation within our advocacy to government and other stakeholders
- Up-to-date sector news and intelligence via a fortnightly newsletter and email announcements
- Use of member-only resources including tools to measure your social and economic impact, and an online handbook containing sample policies and procedures and guides for setting up and running a responsible finance provider
- Discounts for our CPD training programme – for a broad range of in-person and online sessions
- Access to member networking opportunities through meetings and workshops scheduled throughout the year, featuring external speakers and the chance to share best practice
- Profiling on Finding Finance website – marketed at potential customers
- Significant discount for our annual industry conference, providing a great opportunity to network with peers and meet industry experts
- Access to the Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards, offering profile-raising and prize funds to our members
- Profiling in our press activities
- Free listing on our job vacancies webpage
- Inclusion in our annual flagship publication, Inside Responsible Finance, a valuable resource seen by policymakers, funders and partners
- Brokering of partnerships with funders and supporters
For a full list of benefits and key achievements in 2015 continue reading.
You can join us as a member or supporter.