Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must complete the application form available online. Applicants can enter more than one award category.
- Overall winners of the 2016/17 Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards are not eligible to apply for the two responsible finance provider categories in 2017/18.
- Applicants may be required to submit audited financial statements.
- Responsible Finance and the Citi Foundation assume no responsibility for errors in transmission, interruptions in service, or other technical errors or delays which could affect a given applicant’s submission. A confirmation of reception will be sent within 7 days of receipt of the application. The applicant should contact Sam Collin, Responsible Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org if a confirmation has not been received.
- If the applicant experiences difficulties in filling in the form, he/she should contact Sam Collin, Responsible Finance, email@example.com
- The application deadline is 3rd November 2017 at 5pm.
- We reserve the right, after consultation with the applicant, to move submissions to a more appropriate category.
- Information and films you provide may be used in publicity and to promote the awards.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information on their application for their entry, we reserve the right to withdraw any award at any time submitted by that organization.
- Three (3) finalists will be selected in each category by an independent judging panel. Finalists will be invited to the Awards dinner to take place on 20th March 2018 at the Glasgow City Chambers.
- All shortlisted applicants should be prepared to be filmed and provide access to relevant staff, premises and clients
- Winners will be announced at the Awards dinner. Finalists must attend the Awards dinner on 20th March 2018 at theGlasgow City Chambers to be eligible for the award.
- Each award winner must invest their prize money into their business.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding.
- It is expected contact will be made by Responsible Finance on a regular basis to assess the impact the money received has had on the winner's organisation.
Microentrepreneur, Young Microentrepreneur and Social Entrepreneur Awards
- Microentrepreneurs must have received a loan from a member of Responsible Finance between January 2012 and August 2017.
- Microentrepreneurs must be nominated by a responsible finance provider or other support agency.
Responsible finance provider Awards
- Responsible finance providers serving any market can apply for these awards.
- Applicants and winners must be members of Responsible Finance.
- By entering or agreeing to participate in the Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards, all applicants agree to the above terms and conditions.