Responsible finance providers have systems in place to prevent events of money laundering and other financial crime when lending money.
Attending this course will help those responsible for anti-money laundering (AML) reporting maintain compliance and learn about good practice within the sector.
Many responsible finance providers also complete annual online AML compliance training to remain up to date with the FCA’s regulations. This course will cover AML compliance over and above the online training.
The webinar will cover:
- How to identify risks of financial crime at the consumer and company level
- Assessing current systems and controls for robustness and tailoring them to your organisation
- How AML monitoring and compliance fits into senior management and governance
- How to ensure that all staff including new joiners maintain the proper skills and competencies with regards to AML
- What to expect from the FCA regarding AML reporting
- Detecting signs of financial crime when using online applications
- An opportunity to discuss approaches and best practices with other responsible finance providers
The training will be delivered by compliance consultants TCC, who have been working with us on our compliance courses for the past year, and have also worked with a few of our members, so know the sector well.
We have designed this training session as a webinar, so you can join from the comfort of your office chair.
The training is open to members and non-members of Responsible Finance.
The special member rate of attending the Webinar is £150.00 + VAT.
Attendees will receive CPD hours for attending.
To find out more and book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org